Day Job Work Area
I cleaned up my desk at work yesterday, it was getting pretty messy. Afterward, It looked so clean; so neat; so damn spotless that I felt inspired to whip out my phone-cam and take a shot of it. Actually, it isn't really all that neat and tidy, but it is in far better shape than it was prior.
Remember when you were a kid and sometimes on a box of cereal there'd be a picture on the back with a list of things to locate in the image? I can't offer you the joy of some over-sugared breakfast cereal with yummy marshmallows that turn the milk chocolate, but here is a list of not-so-well-hidden items you'll find in the photo:
- Simpsonized Todd
- A sketch of crazy TRON-Todd in a straight jacket (courtesy of artist Bill "Sketch" Bynum)
- Big blue "Bubba-Keg" - 32 oz. container of mystery liquid goodness
- Mr. Stapler (the same one featured in a QuickVid in December 2006)
- ASCII Todd and Wife
- A carrot
- President of the company's phone number (good luck trying to read it)
- A screen shot of an Access query that I haven't used in 3 years
- Some lint
And now you know the answer to the burning question that has haunted you like a class 5 free-roaming vapor since you first set eyes on my little website - what's Todd's day job work area looks like. Wonder no more, my friend. You'll sleep much better tonight night, I'm sure, and you're welcome. :-P
That carrot isn't really a carrot, by the way. It's just the orange plastic handles on a pair of scissors. It kind looked like a carrot in the photo, so I threw it in there.